ORDER CONFIRMATION AND PACKING PROCESS
Your first email confirmation will come through immediately after processing your purchased.
A second email confirmation will initiate once your order has been prepared for dispatch.
NewRemotes Australia endeavours to dispatch all orders on the same business day (where possible) or the next business day. If we are unable to dispatch within 48 business hours we will notify you.
We trust Australia Post and Fastway Couriers to deliver our parcels Australia-Wide within 14 working days. You may receive further emails or text messages from one of the above with tracking details and estimated delivery date. Please see the postage suggested delivery times below for an estimated arrival date.
Please make sure that you add email@example.com to your safe sender’s list.
POSTAGE SUGGESTED DELIVERY TIMES
NewRemotes Australia chooses the best service dependant on the following variants:
- Where you are located
- Whether PO BOX or Parcel Locker was supplied
- Order value
- Fastest Estimated Delivery time of Delivery.
Estimated Delivery Times are from WACOL, QLD 4076
If you need your order delivered quickly, you can select Express Post shipping option at checkout. Please be aware that this does not reduce dispatch time. The below information comes directly from the Australia Post website. You can find out more here.
Next Day Delivery Service operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and Perth CBD only) and some major centres. Outside metropolitan areas guaranteed service is to and from townships only. If your item is for an address outside the Express Post network, we’ll use the fastest possible transport links, but it won’t be covered by Australia Post Next Day Guarantee.
STANDARD DELIVERY via Australia Post
Within Queensland –
- Metro up to 2 business days
- Country up to 5 business days
All Other States and Territories:
- Metro up to 3-6 business days, depending on lodgement and destination points
- Country – Please ask at your local post office (items sent from Wacol, QLD 4076)
STANDARD DELIVERY via Fastway Couriers
Eastern Coast Destinations – 1 to 2 business days
SA and WA – 4-6 business days
CHANGE OF MIND or INCORRECT ITEM PURCHASED
We understand that finding the right fix for your garage or gate can be difficult. NewRemotes Australia accepts returns valid for 30 days from initial invoice date for change of mind and incorrect item/s purchased that are returned in its original condition that have not been opened, used, worn or damaged in any way shape or form. This includes any additional accessories included such as visor clips, cases, batteries etc.
HOW TO INTITIATE A RETURN
To be eligible for a return please follow the following steps:
- Notify NewRemotes Australia either via Contact Us or reply to your order confirmation within 30 days of invoice date that you intend to return your purchase or part of purchase.
- The item/s being returned must be in its original condition that have not been opened, used, worn or damaged in any way shape or form. This includes any additional accessories included such as visor clips, cases, batteries etc.
- Return your order or part of your order in atracked postage to 2/1 McRoyle Street, Wacol QLD 4076. Please include a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase. NewRemotes Australia does not take responsibility for the return postage costs.
Note: Your item is sent well protected from the delivery process, we expect it to be returned in the same way. Damaging or defacing the remote or failure to adequately protect the item in transit will result in voiding our contract. Please do not add or write anything directly to the item or packaging.
All returns/exchanges will incur a $9.95 restocking fee once the order has been received (warranty claim exempt). This fee will be calculated prior to refund/credit. Refunds are issued using the same payment process used during checkout.
NewRemotes Australia offers a 12-month manufacturers warranty on all remotes, receivers, and openers. Warranty starts from the initial invoice date.
Please note: Batteries, water damage and/or physical damage to the item are not covered under warranty.
HOW TO INITIATE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Some warranty claims can be fixed over the phone without sending the item back for testing. For this reason, we suggest that you contact us to discuss your issues to see if our technical support team can help.
They may request that a video or photo of the issue be supplied to help them resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
If you are required to return an article due to a possible warranty claim, please follow the below steps.
- Return item in a tracked postage to 2/1 McRoyle Street, Wacol, QLD 4076
- Supply a short note explaining why it is being submitted for a warranty claim
- Include a copy of your Tax Invoice
Your item is sent well protected from the delivery process, we expect it to be returned in the same way. Damaging or defacing the remote or failure to adequately protect the item during use or in transit will result in voiding our contract. Please do not add or write anything directly to the item or packaging. Once your item is returned, NewRemotes Australia will endeavour to have your item assessed for claim within 48 business hours. If you item is deemed to be faulty, your item will be repaired or replaced at no additional cost to you. Where the item is unable to be repaired we will discuss either a refund or suitable replacement.