We want to make this process as easy as possible for you, but we still want to help in any way we can if somehow you get stuck.
Before you contact us with a query though, first check that you’ve tried these DIY tactics:
- Make sure you have an existing remote control on hand, or if you’ve lost them all (how irresponsible, lol), that you remember what it looks like.
- Locate the motor or control box for your garage door or automatic gate. Find the Brand and Model number and make a note of it.
- Search through all the pictures of remotes and try to find yours. If you know the brand, you can type it into the search box at the top of the page. That will display all remotes available for your brand.
- If somehow you fail to find your remote control pictured, you can simply send us a picture of your existing remote control. Or in the absence of a remote, a picture of the information panel on your garage door motor. You can send this to firstname.lastname@example.org We will search our massive database to find a suitable replacement and send you a link to the webpage you want.
- If you’ve exhausted all these options and still are drawing a blank, feel free to call us on 1300725313.